[juneau-lug] Re: Toby's State Surplus News #3

  • From: James Zuelow <jfzuelow@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 14:07:21 -0900

On 2001.11.15 12:29 Toby wrote:

> Should I keep sending this to the linux list, or would you guys like
> me to
> set up my own list?
>
> Toby
>
> PS If anyone has any HP Vectra ram, I'm looking to buy or trade for
> some.

Keep sending it Toby, always good to see what's on hand.  If you see
anything special, try to post it before Surplus closes though.  :)

I notice that the dual processor Pentium II DEC workstation is still
there ($125.00).  This could become a real powerhouse.  Maybe let the
price come down a little bit first.

--
James Z.