[juneau-lug] Sun Ultra 10 Workstation

  • From: Clay Fischer <tarichid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 16:32:08 -0900

Hello,

I have a Sun Ultra 10 workstation that has been collecting dust for the
last few years.

It comes with a 15" (maybe a bit bigger) monitor, keyboard and mouse, as
well as a nice boxed Solaris 8 package (lots of additional software).

As for hardware, I'm not entirely sure; I think it is a 300mhz ULTRA
Sparc IIi, 64mb RAM, and an 8gb HDD. A few years old. ;)

Initially traded for it with a fellow *nix geek to play with SPARC, to
maybe use it as a little database/web server, though I never really got
around to utilizing it. I've installed Solaris 8 on it, and pathetically
attempted to get the Gentoo SPARC port running.

Anyone interested in purchasing it / trading some hardware for it? Not
looking for anything in particular, maybe a trade for a decent HDD or
some good computer books.

You can call me with any questions at 321.5861 or email me back at
tarichid@xxxxxxxxxx Thanks!
--
Regards,
Clay Fischer