[juneau-lug] Spell Check for Mozilla

  • From: Pascal Vincent <dotcomcs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Juneau Lug <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 20:26:38 -0800

Hello everyone.

I was wondering if anyone knows where is the download for the spell
check for Mozilla. That is unfortunately for my XP  OS. I downloaded the
file from somewhere and my hard drive has caused me tons of issues. I
had to put a new build and I cannot remember where I got that little
application.  To James / Thanks for the offer for Mandrake 8.2 regarding
the driver for wireless card. I did not get back to you cause my puter
was unfaithful and caused me all the troubles in the world. Anyway, I
got it working with a different card and if anyone is interested let me
know. It is very handy to run Linux on my laptop and get the wireless
going is a big plus. I am looking forward to meet the Linux wizards on
 the upcoming August meeting.

- Pascal Vincent