[juneau-lug] Re: September meeting date

  • From: Nels Tomlinson <nelstomlinson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 17:17:16 -0800

Hi,

My wife is taking her oath for citizenship that day, and we're planning
on doing something that evening to celebrate, so I won't be able to make
the meeting.

James, if you would like to borrow my little laptop for the event, that
wouldn't be any problem.  It's a 486 with 12MB RAM and a functioning
network card, and Debian Woody installed.  It's slow, but works very
well, and cheap enough that I don't hesitate to offer to lend it.  If
you think it might be useful, let me know and we can make arrangements
to get it to you.

Nels