[juneau-lug] September Meeting

  • From: Jacob Gemmell <dante333@xxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 12:35:10 -0800

September's meeting for the Juneau Lug is Monday September 20th.  As of
right now the only meeting place available in the Juneau Public
Library's is the small downtown meeting room.  Does anyone else want to
suggest or volunteer another venue for this month's meeting?  Bandwidth
is nice but not required.  If I hear nothing by Wednesday, I will go
ahead an reserve the small meeting room if it is still available.

On a side note, I have two Gmail invites.  Email me off list if you want
one.