[juneau-lug] SEASLUG

  • From: "Hans Snyder" <juneautech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 13:35:42 -0800

SeaSlugs taste yummy! =). I will be happy to take whatever comes down the
pipe. Since I wont be there, I would volunteer to put up the minutes in web
format and send them to you Jim =). (And shave the dog, defrag the mail
server, bathe the cat, etc.). I would like to see us be available to help
out the community, perhaps we could offer cableing services two years hence
at the COMTEC in exchange for booth or free tickets for all??? =).

BTW, do we need anyone else signed up for Redhat (I could buy a copy) or
whatever...Also w/ the Reilly books, what is current status on the books
(ie, where do I send my money!!? ;). Thanks much to James and Jim for
setting all of this up and keeping us in a forward momentum and to their
wives for hosting us!! =). -hans