[juneau-lug] Re: SCSI Disk power management question

  • From: Justin Burket <zorton@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 16:40:29 -0900

James,

You rock.  I'll apply it let you know how it works out.  RAM disk
wouldn't work to well as I only have 40 megs of memory free.  Right now
the machine doing a great job though, trouble is the second ethernet
card quit on me and I haven't been able to get a link light out of
again.  Oh well perhaps she'll just be a cheap print server.

Justin