[juneau-lug] Re: Room at UAS

  • From: Clay Robidoux <loki@xxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 14:27:41 -0800

Clayton Fischer does the web stuff.  Mostly from Windows ports of Open
sourse stuff.  Not that he's an expert, but he just kinda gets his hands
dirty and mucks around til stuff works.  He is taking the unix class
therefore he might be one to hit up to promote the UASLUG. As I think  he
has the time to do stuff like that