[juneau-lug] Re: Room at UAS

  • From: Clay Robidoux <loki@xxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 12:32:52 -0800

FYI -  Aaron Cook and Brad Duncan started the gaming club as a linux project
for Juan's Linux class.  All of our servers are running Linux at this time.
As for a faculty member im sure Juan would be interested.  I am still
peripherally involved with UASGC, much less so now that school has started.

We - as UASGC are now hosting our LAN's at the SAC, however today (sat the
27) it will be on campus somewhereze.  Feel free to check out our website
www.ultimatelan.org  (the ULP2k3 has links to the forum pages where u can
find information on the weekly LAN)  I know several students that are
running linux now, but not sure if they would be interested in pursuing
something along these lines.

Clay
Clay.Robidoux@xxxxxxxx