[juneau-lug] Re: Resizing jpegs

  • From: "Charles R. Hakari" <chakari@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 19:13:27 -0800

If any of you are more grapically inclined, you might want to try
JAlbum. JAlbum is a Java app that I have been using for a few years now.
Pick a source directory, destination, a few options about sizes and
linking, pick a skin and go. Don't like the results, change the settings
for the sizes or skin, or pick another skin and reprocess. Set it up for
ftp, and it will upload the album for you. I use it at work to make
browsing all the digital photos we take on projects a little bit easier
to navigate. I just set it up to link the thumbnails to the originals
and it creates the thumbnails and the html's. Works great for me.