[juneau-lug] Re: Redhat 7.3, PCMCIA and X

  • From: "Charles R. Hakari" <chakari@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 20:08:12 -0800

James,

The interrupts for the built-in devices are already reserved. I can
exclude the interrupts in /etc/pcmcia/config.opts. I excluded 3, on
restart, it grabbed 5. I exclude 3 and 5, it grabbed 9. You'd think that
I would be able to specify the interrupt to use. I'll keep looking for
the solution. For the time being, restarting PCMCIA isn't that big of a
pain.

Chuck Hakari