[juneau-lug] Re: Re[2]: Update Stuff

  • From: "JBarber" <barber@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 22:28:23 -0800

OK, I get the hint. Subtle though it was. :) I would love some help on the
web page. I haven't updated it in quite some time.  I would like to keep the
same theme though. Not necessarily the one we have now, but definitely a
page with a sameness that shows on every page. What we could do is maybe
assign a separate page to different individuals.

I haven't had any new nibbles on the membership lately. Have we run the well
dry? As far as the Email account, I forward everything to the group with the
exception of spam....spam spam spam spam......sorry, Michael Palin took over
for a second.  If you'd all like the sp...adds, I can forward those on.

When's the next meeting? Anyone find a great Email app (like Outlook) yet?
Something with less than 39 bugs would be nice.  Talk to you all soon.  -Jim