[juneau-lug] Re: Quanta Plus

  • From: chakari@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 10:12:02 -0900

Kevin,

Thanks for taking the time to look at my pages. I plan on adding some sort of
background image or color so the contrast isn't so great as it is with the
white background.

I would be willing to demo Quanta, Thingamablog and Blogger if someone is
willing to answer HTML specific questions. I can get by working at my own pace
without someone looking over my shoulder, but I think I would fumble around too
much during a demo!

Chuck Hakari