[juneau-lug] Re: Quanta Plus

  • From: Kevin Miller <Kevin_Miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 08:03:57 -0900

Personally, I like simple web pages.  The bright green is a bit loud  for my
taste but will allow it since it is St. Paddy's Day.  ;-)

I like them to load fast, and clearly provide the info I want, not some
cartoon written in Flash so yours fits the bill handily.  Never played
w/blogs, Quanta, or php - why don't you think about putting together a dog
and pony show on it for an upcoming meeting.  Although the golf site
probably just scratches the surface, it is a good foundation, and would be
interesting to see what all you did, and where you got bit while learning
the programs...

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500