[juneau-lug] Re: Proposing presentation on Atlassian Confluence

  • From: Tom McBrien <tom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 08:35:27 -0900

That looks like some cool software.  Probably more software horsepower
than our 29 employees could use, but neat anyway.
Re: question about what the library can provide...
The library has wireless downtown and in the valley.  Throttled but
available.
There is no loanable projector at this time unfortunately.  They seem
too fragile at this point.  Someday they will make an inexpensive,
drop-proof one and we'll loan it out.

big time unrelated, but stuff we CAN provide--
Loaner laptops are on the way (Evil Empire OS only)
Ask us about audio books on mp3 players (Evil Empire OS DRM only)

Tom McBrien