[juneau-lug] Re: PowerMac installs

  • From: Stephen <sbodnar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 16:04:34 -0900

Well, getting the bootloader to work without MacOS IS the
tricky part. Any tips on this would be great to hear...hope
you can post them the hardware page.

Folks are just dumping G3's on the internet. Problem is
shipping would be at least double what you can get the box
for! I can just see somebody building a Beowulf cluster of
PowerMacs...

Stephen