[juneau-lug] Re: Photo editing hints?

  • From: Kevin Miller <Kevin_Miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 09:59:22 -0900

Hi Nels,

You might want to check out this site:
http://www.newsforge.com/software/04/02/23/1914218.shtml  The Gimp 2.0 is
going to be released next month.  Won't do much to help you right now unless
you want to pull down the pre-release beta, but maybe something to look
forward to...

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500