[juneau-lug] Re: OpenOffice.org 1.0

  • From: "JBarber" <barber@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 10:28:44 -0800

James,
     As far as the database goes, do you have the option of pointing the
installer to a database engine location. I remember with SO 5.2 that you had
to download the Adabas engine in order to get the SO database app to work
properly. Is it the same kind of thing?

How about java support? Do the word and spreadsheet apps have templates?
Does it still use that funky office desktop to access all the apps?  Jim

I just ordered SuSe 8.0 if anyone woud like some copies.