[juneau-lug] Re: OpenOffice CD Count for meeting

  • From: James Barber <barber@xxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 12:50:44 -0800

I'm going to try and bring two copies of SuSe 8.0, it's 5 cd's
excluding the source and DVD. I'm almost out of CD-R's and haven't been
able to get to the store (kids,job and part-time small business). I'll
try to bring more to the June meeting.

Hey James, we are actually planning months in advance, and we don't
even know how many members we have. Long way from just the two of
us   :-)  -Jim