[juneau-lug] OpenOffice CD Count for meeting

  • From: "James Zuelow" <jamesz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 08:16:39 -0800

OK, I'm assuming that Jim doesn't need an OpenOffice.org installation
CD, as he just mentioned installing it.  I have four CD's burnt - do I
have four takers?  More?  These CD's include the Linux install binaries,
the Windows install binaries, and the source code (gzip compressed, not
bz2 compressed, so that WinZip 8.0 can uncompress it).  If you put the
CD into a Windows machine with auto insert notification turned on, the
Windows installer will start automatically.

I will take CD's for anyone who replies to this thread, plus two extra
for walk-ins.  I notice there have been a few new mailing list
subscriptions in the past few days.  If you're interested in an
OpenOffice.org 1.0 installation CD, please let me know before tomorrow's
meeting!

Also, I do not have any "new" distributions for offer.  The closest
thing I have is a three week old snapshot of Debian Woody for i386, and
CD No. 1 only at that.  However I do have blank CD-Rs.  Jim, if you want
to come over tonight & copy another set or two of SuSE 8.0 disks that
might help out with the demand for them.