[juneau-lug] Novell/Suse Free offer

  • From: Phil Witt <phillipw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 10:24:06 -0800

I feel like I'm spamming, but I noticed this and thought I would pass it
along.
I just filled out the order form, don't even have to pay for shipping.
-Phil
http://www.novell.com/community/linux/order.php

Right now, courtesy of Novell, you get the following FREE:

- SUSE LINUX Standard Server 8.0 (ISO Installation Images)
- SUSE LINUX 9.1 Professional (Bootable Installation DVD)
- Ximian Desktop 2.0 Evaluation (ISO Image)
- Ximian Red Carpet 2.0.2 Evaluation (ISO Image)
- Novell Linux Services 1.0 (ISO Image & NLS Companion CD)
- Novell GroupWise for Linux 6.5.1 - Server, Client & Messenger
- and more...