[juneau-lug] Non-profit may need a hand

  • From: "Chris Hamilton" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 23:46:36 -0900

Hi all.  I'm an Anchorage yokel.  I used to live in Juneau and my parents
still do.  My dad was asking me if I might be able to help out a small
Juneau non-profit that appears to be stuck with a Linux gateway, and no
technical support.  I really don't know any more than that about the
situation.  I'm still waiting to hear back about any specifics.  I figured I
would just check with this list to see if there was a possibility of someone
local on this list being able to lend a hand.  Might be something that can
easily be done remotely, I don't know.

Hope all is well in rainland.

Chris.