[juneau-lug] Re: Next meeting?

  • From: "James Zuelow" <jamesz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 11:45:49 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Tony <tony.taylor@xxxxxxxxxx>

> I'm planning my next work trip to Juneau; when's the next meeting?
> Maybe I can plan to be there.....

After the resounding silence about the August meeting, perhaps I'll be
dictatorial and just assign dates for September:

Wednesday September 12 7PM, place TBA - I'll try for one of the libraries.
Administrative meeting.  Anyone who expects to be an active member in the
LUG should plan on being there.  I would like at a minimum myself, Hans, Jim
Barber, Toby & Sean.  We can move this date around a little if someone is
out of town or has other commitments that day.  (Jim are you going to give
us an update on the baby?)

Saturday September 29 3PM, place TBA - I will arrange something at UAS if at
all possible, with lots of power plugs and ethernet.  Social meeting/LAN
party.  Bring your friends and your favorite distribution CDs!

As soon as I pin down places to meet I'll put them up on the web site
calendar.  It is critical that we get the admin meetings going so that we
can get organized!

Cheers,

James Z