[juneau-lug] Next meeting

  • From: JBarber <barber@xxxxxxx>
  • To: JLUG <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 22 Apr 2002 22:05:55 -0800

All,
    When is the next meeting scheduled? Anyone order SuSe 8.0? I'm
thinking about it.  I've also got the Vim book which I've had for ages
if someone wants it. Otherwise I'll bring it to the next meeting.

I've migrated over to Mandrake 8.2.  Lot's of eye candy, but I believe
it's the most stable Mandrake so far. I'm really looking forward to Red
Hat 7.3 and SuSe 8.0. I've got my Sony DSC-F707 digital camera to work
with Mandrake, time to dust the cob webs off The Gimp.

Has any one had success with Wine or VMware, or any of the others. I'd
really like to get Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Acrobat, and Quicktime
working on Linux.

I haven't seen much traffic lately, is everyone still alive.  -Jim