[juneau-lug] Re: Next Meeting

  • From: JBarber <barber@xxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 09 Nov 2001 22:19:52 -0900

Would it be too ambitious to set aside 2 1/2 hours this time, say 6:30
to 9:00.  Friday the 16th.  What should we discuss? It's time for some
fun, the laborious task of choosing officers and administrative chores
is complete.  We need to discuss the loss of a member and his duties for
one. Hans is gone :-(  What else?  Any ideas?  -Jim