[juneau-lug] Re: New Project

  • From: "James Zuelow" <jamesz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 14:42:03 -0800

I'll get a basic MySQL database up and running with the library information,
and some HTML mockups of what I think the library pages should look like.

I've tinkered with MySQL a little, enough that I can get the database &
tables set up correctly.  From there it should just be a matter of putting
the PHP together with the right SQL commands.  I'll get in touch off list
once the database and mockups are set up.  (Won't be right away, weekend
after next minimum.)