[juneau-lug] Re: New Project

  • From: Phil Witt <phillipw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 14:30:53 -0800

Well, if you want to try and start putting some code together.
I'd be more then happy to try and set some time aside to help out.
The only mysql stuff I've done is doing a web forum(vBulletin), and
helping out a co-worker build a very similar catalog system for ADFG
papers/reports. I don't imagine the concept changes much between
databases(oracle vs mysql).

I glanced at a review of a  web interface for mysql that would probably
make using mysql a lot easier but the exact name of it escapes me.

The php stuff shouldn't be that difficult.  A few php forms that
interact with the database would be easy to throw together, and then you
can go from there to polish off what would be needed.

Let me know what you want to do, I can try and get some time to help out.

-Phil