[juneau-lug] Re: Multiple monitor support?

  • From: "Zachary Family" <dzachary@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 08:42:02 -0800

You guys had me going.  I was trying to figgur out in my mind what you were
going to use four monitors for on the same computer.

Netscape on one, e-mail on another, bookkeeping on a third and background
tasks on the 4th.

All of a sudden I hear a fighter pilot screaming through the CRT ready to
blast me into 4,000,002 pieces -- and a huge IMAX display in front of me, so
close to my face that I can't see the edges!  LOL.

(Guess I'm not into games).

Dan