[juneau-lug] Membership

  • From: James Zuelow <jfzuelow@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 12:22:47 -0800

Is anyone interested in September meetings?

I'm going to school full time, and working half time, and taking care of
kids - I missed the UAS club day to recruit new members, so there is
still no UAS Linux User's Group.  Anyone else taking at least 3 credits
who can help out?

I hear that the City & Borough of Juneau actually paid to send someone
to San Fransisco for a Linux expo.  Anyone know people at CBJ who might
be interested in joining?

If you still want to have a LUG in Juneau, please speak up.

--
James Z.