[juneau-lug] Re: Membership

  • From: "JBarber" <barber@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 01:43:12 -0800

Here are the dates I can probably swing a meeting in October:
5,9,10,11,15,18,19,22,23,26,29,30,31, I would like to add that in light of
the recent activities in New York, there are some things brewing which might
prevent me from being here. I say lets plan on a meeting in the library
sometime this month, pick a date or pick your nose.  -Jim