[juneau-lug] Meeting location

  • From: Alfie <alfie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 20:13:09 -0800

I think our board room will be available that evening as well.  I can find
out for sure tomorrow at work.

Myron Davis wrote:
Hi James! I'm leaving tommorrow morning and I'm going to be out of town for
the week, so someone will need to reserve the library for Monday April 21st.
The downtown library is fairly large and does have some internetaccess so it
should work alright hopefully :) -Myron On Sun, 13 Apr 2003, James Zuelow
wrote: On Sun, 13 Apr 2003 17:04:07 -0800 "Toby Harbanuk" <tobysam@xxxxxx>[1]
wrote: They want money for use of the conference room, and only allow state
agencies to use it anyway :P I have another space, but it would only fit
maybe 6 people comfortably. Best stick with the library. Toby On Friday,
April 11, 2003, at 08:19 AM, Toby Harbanuk wrote: They charge other state
agencies money for it? Wonder who's coffee fund that goes into... Anyway -
remember that the small conference room downtown only seats eight people.
Thelarge one seats 30, so is preferable. Cheers, James

--- Links ---
   1 mailto:tobysam@xxxxxx
   2 mailto:juneau-lug-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
   3 http://www.gnupg.org