[juneau-lug] Re: Meeting dates & LUG organization

  • From: "Tony Taylor (ISD)" <tony.taylor@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 09:04:05 -0900

James Zuelow wrote:

 >Well, that's a whole different issue.  I've also asked for help with
 >the web page from time to time.  :)

My home machine is available for various network services.  I already
have a web server set up.  I would be more than happy to host either a
development-related site, or a sysadmin site; those are my two main
areas of interest and expertise.  I would also be willing to host a cvs
and ftp server for member projects, once I get around to installing my
new 120GB hard drive.  (I currently only have about 9GB.)

                 - Tony