[juneau-lug] Re: Meeting Notes

  • From: Edward Hansen <jeremyh@xxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 13:36:02 -0800

I have a large pipe into my home, GCI 1.5mbps / 512kbps upstream... I
may be interested in hosting the LUG, currently I am not sure if I have
a static ip, I don't recall whether or not I get a static ip with my
service.

Jeremy C. Hansen

PS. Some ideas for the LUG would be to implement postnuke and maybe even
a helpdesk system.