[juneau-lug] Re: Meeting Flyers

  • From: Chuck Hakari <chakari@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 20:12:56 -0900

On Tuesday 19 November 2002 07:13 pm, you wrote:
> Email a copy to me and I'll try to get it up in the plywood palace, and
> maybe foodland/alaskan and plowed.
>
> Nels

Nels,

It's in the mail (emai, that is!). I hadn't thought about the plywood palace.
Maybe we will get a good showing this meeting. I am going to put together
some JLUG pin-on name badges to help the droves of new comers (and me)
remember the names of the old timers in the user group. If any of you want
your name printed on your badge, let me know how you want it....just your
first name, first and last, etc.

Chuck