[juneau-lug] Meeting Announcement

  • From: Chuck Hakari <chakari@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Juneau LUG <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 19:19:00 -0900

If you are interested, I have uploaded the draft (Final?) meeting
announcement at:

http://www.acsalaska.net/~chakari/transfer/January 2005 Meeting
Announcement.pdf

Comments would be appreciated. If this looks o.k., download, print and
post a few. I will do the valley..the malls, Freddies and Safeway.

Since nobody else volunteered to do a demo, the Gimp is it. I expect
lots of support! If you have any LiveCD's that you are willing to part
with, bring them along just in case we get a good turnout. I am planning
on bringing a couple along with some blank CD-R's. I will also burn Gimp
CD's as needed.

Chuck Hakari