[juneau-lug] March Meeting

  • From: "Charles R. Hakari" <chakari@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 21:03:51 -0900

Any of those dates will work for me. A Gimp presentation would be great, as
would the firewall/NAT one. I have experience with DSL, but it is kind of
boring since I bought a Linksys router which handles the PPPoE connection, so
there is very little to do get it setup and running with Linux, OS/2 or those
other operating systems.

I have been playing with Webmin, a browser interface for system
configuration. It is a pretty slick tool with modules for most anything you
can think of. I don't know what kind of job I would do in presenting this,
but I would be willing to give it a try if you think that it is a worthy
subject. Let me know so I can start preparing.

Chuck