[juneau-lug] Re: Making a Slackware 9.0 boot disk

  • From: "Charles R. Hakari" <chakari@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 20:26:36 -0800

Stephen,

It's a Tecra 700CT with a Pentium 120. It runs Redhat 7.3 just fine,
though I can't get X to work correctly. I think that it has something to
do with the version of XFree that comes with 7.3 since version 7.0 works
fine. For this reason, Slackware 9.0 may not work either, but I'm going
to give it a try anyway just to see what the Slackware installer is
like. I may put it on something else if I like what I see.