[juneau-lug] Re: Mail Exchangers

  • From: East Wind <eastwind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mike noel <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 03:17:55 -0800

Hello mike,

Saturday, April 1, 2006, 7:01:00 PM, you wrote:

mn> I have GCI providing dns for otterway.com and noelalaska.com, So I'll
mn> need to get GCI to make the necessary changes. But in my experience that
mn> works alot better if I research it and tell them exactly what I want
mn> them to do rather than let them guess. I suggest we do this one at a
mn> time. Lets get my machine config'd as a backup for you and change you MX
mn> records, test that out and when it all works get your sendmail config'd
mn> to back me up and I'll have my MX records changed. What's your domain(s)?

windmere.org
Sounds like a good plan. I need to do some more testing - it's at least a week
out for me.
Maybe more.
Which of your domain names do I list in the MX?

Yo Myron - wanna play too?