[juneau-lug] Re: Mail Exchangers

  • From: East Wind <eastwind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mike noel <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 16:59:09 -0900

Hello mike,

mn> I'd be willing to try it. I'm using sendmail 8.12.8 on an RH9 server. Do
mn> you have some idea how to set up our two servers to do this?

The internal aspects of sendmail between our 2 boxes
seem to be covered pretty well in the other posts.
We could get that ironed out. I use sendmail on
a SUSE 10 box. Not enuff difference there to worry about.

I have DDNS service - as such I have access to my
domain address records. I can add you as an MX record for me.
That would allow you to hold mail for my domain.
( +plus sendmail config changes detailed elsewhere )

You would have to list me as an MX record for your domain
in order for me to hold mail for you.
 ( +plus sendmail config changes detailed elsewhere )

 So do you have DDNS service and a domain name?