[juneau-lug] Re: Local hosting

  • From: bdk <bdk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 10:41:17 -0900

Free pipe as in free DSL? Or free ethernet connectivity? When I worked
in Internet Tech Support for ACS there were some non-profit groups that
were comp'd services, not sure how much or what kind but it is something
that I can look into for you guys. I may not live in Juneau anymore but
as I idle through this list it does seem to feel closer. :)

-Sean