[juneau-lug] Re: Local hosting

  • From: Chris Ruschmann <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 12:02:29 -0900

If you want I can set you up with a trial Debian VPS account on our
System here in Juneau. We are in the process of setting up a hosting
service here locally and are working with ACS on the Connection side. We
have a pretty nice pipe right now, and will be upgrading in the future
once things take off.

We currently offer VPS hosting accounts based on Windows 2003,
Fedora-core 3 & 4, debian 3.1 Sarge, and Centos 4.2

Let me know if you are interested and I will set you up a test VPS
server to see if you like it. I used to work for Spry.com as one of
there main Technicians, and have quite a bit of experience in the VPS
market. You will find them Vary similar to a Dedicated server, at a
fraction of the price.

Regards,
Chris Ruschmann
Byte Networking