[juneau-lug] LinuxWorld Expo discount

  • From: Juneau Linux Users Group <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Juneau Linux Users Group <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 13:30:09 -0800 (AKDT)

One other LUG discount came in today:

QUOTE:

As a Linux User Group Member, we recognize your loyalty, commitment and
dedication to the Linux community and LinuxWorld Conference & Expo.  We're
excited to inform you that your members qualify to receive a 15% discount
off our Conference program and a special Exhibit Pass savings (50% off).

        LinuxWorld Conference & Expo
        Conference:  August 12th - August 15th
        Expo: August 13th - August 15th
        The Moscone Center
        San Francisco, CA
        http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/

ENDQUOTE

So if you are planning to attend, and have not yet registered, contact me
for your promo code to get the discount.