[juneau-lug] Re: LUG meeting Monday, Sept 27th

  • From: Jamie <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 08:23:55 -0800

I hope to bring a video projector to the meeting tonight, if anyone
wants to do a demo.  I'll try to have something to show about using
kdenlive.

Larry, regarding food - based on past meetings I would not expect a big
turnout, maybe 2-6 folks?

-Jamie

Browns Homepage - newest pics: 14 Sep 2010 - http://jdb.homelinux.net
--