[juneau-lug] Re: Juneau Linux Users Group Contact

  • From: James Zuelow <e5z8652@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 06:59:27 -0800

Sorry Tom, this got buried and I just found it:

On Wednesday 18 March 2009 09:50:48 you wrote:
> Hola, I'm on the mailing list, but have forgotten which email I
> subscribed with, so I'll just email info and let you pass on the
> question if you like.
>
> The library is in magazine subscription mode so my question is
>
> What Linux magazine is your personal favorite or which magazine would
> benefit the general Juneau population most.  I'm kinda partial to Linux
> Journal, but there's also Linux Pro and a couple others out there.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tom

I've winnowed my subscriptions down to Linux Journal and Linux Pro.

If you do get the Linux Pro subscription, how would you handle the DVD's?  I
think making copies for people for a small fee to cover media would be very
cool.

I know some people like Linux Magazine, but after sending enough nastygrams in
response to Jason Perlew's articles I felt it was better for my blood
pressure to not read it in the first place.  :)