[juneau-lug] Re: Juneau Colocation

  • From: Chris Ruschmann <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 17:50:26 -0900

If you want to put to put that server in, that would be fine. I leave
for sitka tommorow night and get back in town friday. I can schedule a
time to bring you by and show you what we have going. And discuss things
in more detail. Anyone else will be welcome to come as well. We have
quite a few linux services going on, and we use Linux for our
workstations and such, so I could show you how that works.