[juneau-lug] Re: June Meeting Reminder

  • From: "Kevin Elliott" <woolsherpahat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 12:42:14 -0800

The machine in question is actually my router for my home network so I
can't exactly bring it in.  However, I can forward sshd through the
firewall to the outside world if that would be helpful.

I can get server and client to authenticate correctly put a ping test
fails.  I also can use tcpdump to see traffic getting dropped over the
wireless interface but there's no traffic over the tunnel interface.
There's some weirdness going on and I can't quite figure out if
OpenVPN, pf or my bridge configuration is at fault.  Anyways, help or
ideas would much appreciated.

~Kevin Elliott