[juneau-lug] Re: June Meeting Date

  • From: Jacob Gemmell <evilbob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 22:36:32 +0000 (UTC)

Not to be a pain in the ass, but June 16th is Father's Day.  June 22nd,
may be better.  On a side note, if I can get my stuff together, I would be
willing to do a breif demo if VNC and more importantly VNC over SSH.

--
evilbob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Remember, if you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day; but if
you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.