[juneau-lug] June Linux User Group Meeting

  • From: Jacob Gemmell <dante333@xxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 12:56:04 -0800

Just a reminder that this months meeting is this upcoming Monday at the
Valley public Library from 6-9.  There was intrest in Linux on an
ibook.  I can bring in an Ubuntu PPC CD and a Debian PPC CD.  I'll also
try and get a Gentoo PPC downloaded.  For those who remember our last
foray in Linux PPC with the molar...I hope it goes better this time.
And I'll also try and set up a freeciv server in the background.