[juneau-lug] Re: July Meeting Date

  • From: Chuck Hakari <chakari@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 20:56:05 -0800

I probably won't really do much with a web site until it is official that I
will be taking the golf course over. If you want to take a look at some bland
web pages, take a look at this link: http://home.gci.net/~hakari/default.html
The Juneau Shooting Sports link is dead....guess I should find out what the
new URL is. I did more on these pages back before I got interested in Linux.
I really should take the time to jazz them up a bit. Actually, only the
Juneau Archery Club and Mendenhall Golf pages are mine. Anyway, thanks for
the offers of help. I will contact you when I start to get serious about this
project...I'm sure that I will have plenty of questions!

Chuck Hakari