[juneau-lug] Re: July Meeting???

  • From: Toby Harbanuk <tobysam@xxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 15:44:04 -0800

I got Novell Netware 5.1 up and running on that compaq deskpro from
surplus. Besides the traditional command line, it has an X based GUI,
which is kinda neat. I haven't gotten a chance to play with it much yet,
but the setup wasn't too bad, given Novell's reputation for being
difficult. Something else to think about for a presentation maybe...

Have a nice weekend.

Toby